[Rumori] recycled rainbow mailing list

Every Man every.man at pressthebutton.com
Fri Aug 1 22:23:45 PDT 2003

Never mentioned this RR event here before, I don't believe. If you don't
know what Recycled Rainbow is in the first place, then visit:
http://www.recycledrainbow.com/

Visual collage artists (and sound recyclers alike) would really dig this.
Of course, anyone into the Burning Man event should have a more solid idea
of what this is all about. A bunch of us Ohio folk created it one year
when we couldn't afford to make it out to Burning Man, and ECC's Burning
Corn event failed to come into fruition (looks like it did this year
too...bummer.)

We hold this event regularly, at somewhat great expense, to build an
audience for our art form among the artists themselves. (We = myself and
Dirtgoddess who own the house.)

If you're really hardcore about participating or performing at Recycled
Rainbow (or you're one of them "regulars") then it's best you join the
Recycled Rainbow mailing list (if I haven't subscribed you already.)

following text in the body of the message:

subscribe recycledrainbow <insert your email address here>