[Rumori] Willful Infringement

Brian Flemming vagrant at slumdance.com
Fri Jul 11 03:17:18 PDT 2003

It's a good doc. As Lessig said, "The really great characters are two
clowns."

You can see it online now in pretty decent quality (donation
requested). I blogged about it here (also has SF screening info)...

http://www.slumdance.com/blogs/brian_flemming/archives/000174.html

I've been emailing with the director, Greg Hittelman. I'll suggest
adding Detritus to the bibliography to him. And the spelling correction.

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Flemming
vagrant at slumdance.com
http://www.nothingsostrange.com/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOTHING SO STRANGE -- NEW YORK PREMIERE
Monday, July 21, 2003, 7:30 pm
The Opening Night Film of the VideoTheatre NYC Vidfest
at the Kraine Theater
85 East 4th St. (Between Bowery and Second Ave)
Tickets $5, call 212-868-4444 or go to
http://www.nothingsostrange.com/

"Brilliant" --Salon
"Sick" --New York Post
"Brilliant" --Boston Phoenix
"Chilling" --Seattle Times
"A genre-bending experience" --Austin Chronicle
"Dangerous" --Fox News Channel
"A crackling good movie" --Variety
"Pitch perfect. See this film" --Wired