[Rumori] Illegal Art show article in today's Salon

Jon Leidecker wobbly at detritus.net
Thu Jul 17 22:00:30 PDT 2003

>>saw the article today, but I'm not a salon member;  could someone post the
>>full article to rumori?
>

>I know this is probably going to sound anal, but Salon has really
>been struggling to stay afloat. The only thing that keeps them going
>is money from subscribers. You can always read the article without
>paying if you spend a few seconds watching an ad, so it's not like
>you have to subscribe to read it.
>
>carrie

no you sound reasonable.  I know they've been struggling to stay afloat,
and didn't know about the watch-an-ad-to-read-the-article policy.  and it's
even an ad for salon themselves.  ouch.  carrie you have made me feel
immoral.  thank you.

now that I can read it, I think it's a very good article.  especially when
it begins hammering down on the second page.