[Rumori] who wants press copies of FSFS?

Every Man every.man at pressthebutton.com
Sun Jul 27 02:03:31 PDT 2003

now the moment a lot of you have been waiting for-------

anyone who wants the press copies of FSFS (ie. the 100% *corrected* copies
of the CD) should email your mailing address to:

***********         press at freespeechforsale.com
***********

We're doing the bulk mailing shortly from now.

Those who still want to droplift should still email your mailing addresses to:

***********         droplift at freespeechforsale.com

Yes, you CAN ask for a 2nd batch if you are truly droplifting them to
unique locations.
Keep in mind, these are the 98% corrected CD's....the track listing is
wrong in two spots, and they don't contain the bonus track.

Important FYI, neither of these email addresses go to me!!!

For more info:
www.freespeechforsale.com