[Rumori] press copies = personal copy

Every Man every.man at pressthebutton.com
Sun Jul 27 20:12:30 PDT 2003

Sorry for the confusion here, I've now heard from more
than one person that my last post wasn't clear, so let me
RE-explain why this is the moment you are waiting for:

We are NOT sending people copies to give out to the press.
We are doing that. (sorry for the confusion.)

What we are doing is offering you the same copy we
are giving to the press, which is the 100% corrected copy.
This is the real disc, with the bonus track, the track listing
is correct, and all the audio is correct.

We're not sending more than one of these per person, since
our bulk mailing packages can only fit in one disc, plus the
press release.

In other words, I should have stated "who wants the
real copy of the CD for your personal collection?"

The press copies will be the same thing as we will give you as
your personal copies.

If you want one, send an email to press at freespeechforsale.com

SO, if there is a media outlet you think we should send this CD
to...email its address to press at freespeechforsale.com

We're sending out your personal copies with the batch we're sending
the press copies in.  One CD per person. One CD per outlet.

The droplift copies have two sections on the CD with wrong
tracks. (hence, my saying they are 98% correct.) This is
why we are droplifting them.

The address for those is droplift at freespeechforsale.com

My apologies again to those who were confused by my last
email.

EM

P.S. If you're an artist on the CD, don't assume we are
automatically sending you a copy. People's addresses
have changed since 3 years ago when I curated the audio
of this CD....please send your address to press at freespeechforsale.com

www.freespeechforsale.com