[Rumori] senate seeks to overturn FCC ruling

smcquillen at mac.com smcquillen at mac.com
Wed Jun 4 00:53:36 PDT 2003

On 10:54 June PM, 200Tuesday, Jon Leidecker 3 wrote at:

> bi-partisian movement.  even the republicans are pissed.

Yeah, Trent Lott has been critical of FCC BS in the past (
http://www.senate.gov/~craig/releases/pr101102a.htm ). He's mainly
concerned with saving local X-tian gospel stations and the like
(they've mentioned their *deep concern* about the future of Hispanic
radio, too! hawhawhawhaw), but hey, we'll take the help from whichever
strange bedfellow is game! He may be acting extra vocal now to gain
extra PR points since his Strom Thurman birthday bash fiasco.

It's usually delightfully and eerily surprising when certain F-wad
politicians pick and choose "good fights" to affiliate themselves with
so as to avoid appearing callous and also to actually have something
safe to boast about in public.

Steve THe PISs
http://aboutme.com/thepiss//page.htm

> http://aboutme.com/thepiss//This_Is_Madonna_rough_draft.mp3