[Rumori] Rallying cry for Republicans

Vicki Bennett peoplelikeus at mistral.co.uk
Fri May 23 17:08:38 PDT 2003

This is a great signature for an email, completely dada.  I sort of
wish the virus DID come with it.  Has anyone else been getting
viruses from "support at microsoft.com" every day this week?  It makes a
change from the usual offers of "Vicki Get a larger PENIS", which I
would love to take them up on.