[Rumori] rumori archives

Steev Hise steev at detritus.net
Sun Nov 9 22:40:42 PST 2003

on Sun, 9 Nov 2003 PeterALopez told me:

->This post let's me bring up the topic of archiving.  for this
->list, how often is it done, are there periodic schedules for
->the web archive to be updated, or is it whenever time allows?
->it came to mind recently when i was looking to search if
->something had been posted, but the archives seem to halt with
->sometime in april.

When I used to the old list software i had to do the archiving by
hand every once in a while. but then i switched to Mailman, which
archives as it goes. so you can see posts all the way up to the
present moment, here:

http://detritus.net/pipermail/rumori/

i dont' have a way to search the new archive yet, but i hope to
sometime, eventually....

smh

Steev Hise .  steev at detritus.net . http://detritus.net/steev
"If climatic conditions throughout the world were the same, if the land
were everywhere equally fertile, if raw materials were evenly distributed
and within reach of all who needed them, if social development were the
same everywhere in the world ... then one could conceive of everyone ...
finding the land, tools and raw materials needed to work and produce
independently, without exploiting or being exploited. But natural and
historical conditions being what they are, how is it possible to establish
equality and justice between he who by chance finds himself with a piece
of arid land which demand much labour for small returns with him who has a
piece of fertile and well sited land?"
		- Errico Malatesta, Life and Ideas