[Rumori] OPEN SOURCE MUSIC

David meme david at locarecords.com
Mon Sep 8 12:12:25 PDT 2003

Hi

We are an Open Source/Art Libre record label based in Brighton, in the
UK.

We have been going for quite a while and are seeking to widen awareness
of our project and also call for musicians and writers to contribute to
our release 'Stick To What You Don't Know' which will be a journal
concentrating on Open Source Culture and Art Libre along with a DVD
containing Open Source music and videos and a CD album featuring Open
Source releases from a variety of artists. We are looking to release
this next year in 2004.

More information is available at:

http://www.locarecords.com

We have come across a fair number of people setting up open music
projects but rather than being purely virtual, we take a great deal of
pride in *actually* releasing onto physical Vinyl and CD. So yes you
can buy our music in the shops. And you can read the Open Source/Art
Libre license to know how free you are to do what you like with it as
we supply the license with every copy!!

We look forward to any comments or suggestions,

Cheers

David

L O C A   R E C O R D S
Stick to What You Don't Know™