[Rumori] RItPC-3 : I Still Don't Care

pl1x at earthlink.net pl1x at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 14 22:20:13 PDT 2003

ReInterpreting the PlunderClassics
I Still Don't Care
%20 & The Evolution Control Committee & Others

So here it is, part 3 I Still Don't Care.  What you don't understand, i
said I Still Don't Care, that's right I Still Don't Care, ok i'll repeat
it, I Still Don't Care, a car passed by and you missed it, i said I
Still Don't Care, what? your cell phone batteries ran out, i said I
Still Don't Care, oh what now, sheesh I Still Don't Care, you say you
care, well I Still Don't Care, I Still Don't Care, my caring is beyond
Stealing.  and I Still Don't Care.  your right the caring no longer has
a focus, but I Still Don't Care, one way or the polar other opposite
alternative, i still don't care.

http://noneinc.com/sound/ReInterpretingthePlunderClassics/
RItPC03-%20&ECC-IStillDon'tCare.mp3
& companion piece:
RItPC03a-%20&Others-StraightSti(ea)lling.mp3

PeterALopez
almost done; can i get a hoorah for boring crap!

Thanks 2:
ECC, ECC Artist-01, Mac Voice, Dolly Parton, Jennifer Lopez, Shirelles,
Wilson Phillips, ECC-02, Lionel Ritchie, ECC-03, Mariah Carey, ECC-04,
Carole King & James Taylor, ECC-05, Phil Collins - ECC-06, Elton John,
?, ECC-07, Billy Joel, ECC-08, ?, ECC-09, Cranberries, ECC-10, Gary
Moore, ECC-11, Gary Moore, James Brown - ECC-12, Frank Sinatra, ECC-12,
Simon & Garfunkel, ECC-13, No Angels, ECC-14 (X-Perience?), Shinia
Twain, ECC-15, Dr Dre, ECC-16, Night Ranger, ECC-17, Baby VOX, ECC-18,
Alanis Morisette, James Brown - ECC-19, U2, ECC-20, Justin Timberlake,
ECC-21, Phil Collins - ECC-22, Burl Ives, ECC-23, Dolly Parton, ECC-24,
Audio Bullies, Die Roten, Circle Jerks, Britney Spears, Donnas, Bonnie
Tyler, Bob Segar, Webb Pierce, Loretta Conway, Bo Diddly, Burl Ives,
Buckinghams, Dirty Dancing Soundtrack, Smiths, Eric Sermon, Bette
Midler, Dead Or Alive, Reba McIntire, Angels Reversed, New Edition, Dead
or Alive, Dean Martin, Eric Sermon, Shinia Twain, Dark Lotus, Elton
John, Jadakiss, Bonnie Tyler, Shivaree, Lindah Rondtadt, Ricky Shaggs,
Cher, Duke Ellington, Dirty Dancing Soundtrack, Elvis, Diana Ross, Buddy
Ross, Robert Cray, Dark Lotus, Bee Gees, Buck Owens, Brenda K Starr,
George Thorogood, Loretta Conway, Santana, Boston, Ramones, Johnny Cash,
Jennifer Allison, Laura Branigan, Motorhead, Billy Joel, Nikki Sixx,
Justin Timberlake, George Jones, Santana, Simon & Garfunkel, Step
Children, Heino, K Gee, Yvonne Catterfeld, Chimes, Jennifer Allison, Dr
Dre, Mavericks, Mariah Carey, Vampiros, Simon & Garfunkel, George Jones,
Simon & Garfunkel, Bobby Bare, Loretta Lynn & Conway Twiddie, Plecebo,
Steve Winwood & Seal, Transvision Vamp, Die Roten, Wilfull Infringement
Clip, Lars Ulrich, Merriam Webster Online Dictionary, Frank Sinatra,
Lawerence Lessig, Jack Valenti, Pam Samuelson, Negativland, U2, Bessie
Smith, Hank Snow, Pam Samuelson, Jack Valenti, Orin Hatch, Hillary
Rosen, Mi Sex, Siva Valdhyanathan, Lawerence Lessig, Barlow, Lawerence
Lessig, Ricky Van, Johnny Cash, Carter Brothers, Ben Folds, Cookie
Scott, Jewel, Kim Dong, Billy Keeble, Peter Brophy, Crests, ?, John
Rzeznick, Doro, Madonna, Charlie Feathers, Paul Simon, Chris Rea,
Charles Daniels, Sum 41, Jamheads, Double Drive, Dr Dre, Murder Dolls,
Blackmores Night, Hate Breed, Brenda Lee, Clawfinger, Silje Narvaad,
Deicide, Tony Macalpane, Obituary, Bob Segar, Drowning Pool, Silje
Narvaad, Rhonda Vincent, Aestrid, El Guapo, All American Reject, George
Harrison, Moody Blues, Heino, Martinels, Frank Sinatra, Essen, Crests,
Harrold Burrage, Johnny Cash, Jodi Mathis, John Groban, Ken Holloway,
Gregorian Chants, Peter Brophy, Joan Baez, Plastic Cloud, Sum41,
Refreshments, Lucinda Williams, Smokie, Ataris, Japan, ?, Paul Simon,
Tantric, Supergrass, Mummies, Dion Mi Mucci, Screamin Jay Hawkin, Marcia
Aitken, RJ Mischo, Reba McEntire, Savage Garden, Calin Raye, Sean Paul,
Beach Boys, Soulwax, Kansas, Steve Lawerence, Rush, Ted Taylor, Chris
Rea, Chuck D, Teenage Fanclub, 5 Stains, Boney James, Josh Groban,
Platters, Johnny, New Edition, AC/DC, Kasey Chambers, Scorpions, Alvan
Stardust, Morcheeba, Johnny Cash, Journey, Cardinals, Kansas, Allison
Kraus, Mecca, Kataklysm, Kansas, J Haystax, Die Apok, Dan Seals, Martina
McBride, Townes Van, Kansas, Unruly Child, DangerDanger, Billy Joel &
Elton John, Anggon, SOS Band, Shinia Twain, Norman Brown, J Haystax,
Roxy Music, Kinks, Dr Hook, Big Tymers, ?, Michael Martin, Bette Midler,
Jennifer Lopez, White Snake, Glove, Roykysop, SNFU, Gimme Gimme, Abba,
Roykysop, Robert Cray, Back Street Boys, Teenage Fan Club