[Rumori] stolen art galleries to be taken down

Sam Stephens tangent at inspire.net.nz
Fri Apr 2 11:47:18 PST 2004

On 1 Apr 2004 at 16:48, Nicola Battista (Dj Batman) wrote:

> hi Sam,
> did you have problems with someone whose pictures you used or is this a
> decision you mostly made on your own?
>
> regards,
> DjB

it's a decision I made after a conversation with my brother ; he basically said that these
images are an invasion of other people's privacy, and could hurt the people whose images
they are. He used the example that if one of the private topless posing photo's of young
women made it's way into the hands of school "friends", that could be a traumatic event for
them, and one on my conscience. He told me that I'm so attached to the idea, that I've not
thought through the actual reality, and have been an art wanker in doing so. After some
reflection I've decided I agree, and so I'm taking down the gallery.

	Sam

*
postmoderncore website (w/ mp3s & art)
 http://www.postmoderncore.com
Rick Jensen ensemble free jazz albums for download and sale
 http://www.postmoderncore.com/music-rickjensen.html
*