[Rumori] Decasia

bt at wfmu.org bt at wfmu.org
Wed Apr 7 00:19:07 PDT 2004

I'm pretty sure the director just collaborated with composer Michael
Gordon on a new film of similar nature (Decasia was 2001); I can't recall
the name, but it's on Nonesuch Records' site (www.nonesuch.com). Decasia
just came out on DVD (www.plexifilm.com).

Brian

 Yeah, it's GREAT, fantastic, magnifique, and the music is AMAZING!