[Rumori] black album disappointments

Jon Leidecker wobbly at detritus.net
Mon Apr 12 01:40:26 PDT 2004

wow peter.  I'd only heard of four of those.  are the rest really real?

you guys all saw this right:

http://www.jayzconstructionset.com/

I can easily see multitrack masters of classic albums available as 'sample
libraries' before too long.

multitracks of classic album are already slowly slipping into wider
circulation than they used to be...  as they come up for
remixing/remastering in modern studios, one guy slips in there long enough
to copy the sessions to his hard drives, to grab the sounds...

jl