[Rumori] 2 collaged guitars

Steev Hise steev at detritus.net
Fri Apr 30 18:09:24 PDT 2004

hi all,

I am selling my 2 collage-covered, modified, noise guitars on
eBay.

They have served me well for many years but as part of a major
posession-elimination project it is time for them to go.
They would make wonderful art objects to hang in your den, or
function as actual functioning sound-making devices in your next
noise-rock combo.

if you've heard any of my pre-totally-sample-based music, you
have probably heard one or both of these guitars.

here are the links to the 2 auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3721582691
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3721579863

these should also be considered fundraising items for Detritus,
so if you feel generous toward Detritus, bid high! :-)

thanx and best wishes,

smh

Steev Hise .  steev at detritus.net . http://detritus.net/steev
new blog: http://steev.hise.org
"On every sunny day, we could both call in sick and spend
the day planting flowers and indulging some secret recipe
for Chai that she'd brew in her tiny blue kitchen.  I'd stand
by the refrigerator distracted by the magnets making up
some secret fantasy world where no one who sucks has ever
heard of the bands that we love."
		-James Squeaky