[Rumori] Question about CD duplication

David david at locarecords.com
Tue Dec 14 17:27:42 PST 2004

Basically you are *supposed* to put the CD symbol on every CD that is
pressed to indicate that it is licensed from Phillips. You can of
course put this on the sticker.

To be honest the fact that they care is a bit weird as we never bother
at Loca ( http://www.locarecords.com ) but don't tell anyone... ;-)

David