[Rumori] Question about CD duplication

Anthony Hall anthonyh at epic.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 17:48:48 PST 2004

I would discourage anyone from using stickers on CDs generally - too many
potential playback issues, from uneven weight during playback leading to
errors, to crap glue coming loose after a while...yuk :(

On-body print is there for a reason - stickers don't work.

For the cost of stickers you could get printable blanks and print them
yourself maybe?

My 2p,

Ant