[Rumori] SPAM: "recycle your record collection" t-shirts from animals within animals

stAllio! the original wanksta stalliongsta at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 10:14:27 PST 2004

spam alert: the following email wants to sell you t-shirts.  go ahead &
delete: i won't blame you...

***
my bandmate unszene recently gained access to a large professional
screen press, & has started a screen printing business.  so naturally i
jumped at the opportunity to get black screen-printed t-shirts made (no
more of that cafepress crap)!

check out the shirts here:
http://www.animalswithinanimals.com/tshirt.jpg

or you can look more closely at the design here:
http://www.animalswithinanimals.com/recycle_your_record_collection.jpg

these are ultra heavyweight 100% cotton black t-shirts, in L & XL
sizes. i will sell them online for $10ppd anywhere within the US. (for
outside the US, let's say $12ppd)

i will accept paypal sent to stallio at geocities.com (please send paypal
money only to this address). or email me for other payment options.

& if you're looking for affordable quality screen printing services, i
heartily recommend screen monkey, the new business from awia member
unszene!  prices are extremely competitive & the quality is very crisp
& readable.
http://home.earthlink.net/~unszene/screenmonkey/

=====
"When you are dealing with secretive regimes that want to deceive, you're never going to be able to be positive" - condi rice
http://www.animalswithinanimals.com
http://badtastesucks.com