[Rumori] Re: back

Jon Nelson postconsumer01 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 12:38:31 PST 2004

absence does make the heart grow fonder. missed you
guys - who'd have guessed? :)

i knew we were back when I started getting my usual
fifty spam a day. I was suprised to notice that i got
absolutely zero spam the entire time detritus was
down. is there a way for me to set my yahoo account to
better manage this, I wonder?

and with the vanished community this past week or so I
started to wonder why i don't participate more, so
I'll ask - though I may have asked this in the past, I
forget - since so many of you are featured in the
weekly playlists, would it be appropriate for me to
post the playlists for Some Assembly Required here? Or
should I just stick to making (usually late)
announcements about interviews? I don't want to add to
the spam, so I'd appreciate some input on that before
I start doing it.

glad to be back!
jon nelson

www.some-assembly-required.net