[Rumori] Re: back

Vicki Bennett peoplelikeus at mistral.co.uk
Sat Jan 3 20:47:52 PST 2004

Hii

I think playlists are useful if the audio is archived somewhere, so
it's more than a list of text.  Otherwise I'm not sure if it's useful
unless you post the playlist before the show, so people listen in.
That may sound harsh but there are so many postings lists of this and
that onto mailing lists I'm on (like the Wire Announcements etc) and I
have to say I tend to delete unless there is a link to something
listenable.

Vicki