[Rumori] more on street piracy (and w/respect to south america)

Vicki Bennett peoplelikeus at mistral.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 13:55:24 PST 2004

Hiii

Steev, you're nearly in British timezone down there (waving).  The
bootlegging thing is such a problem in Russia that they limit the
amount of postage that you are allowed to send out of the country per
day.  Was talking with Oleg from Solnze Records (home of Messer Chups
etc) and he was explaining that this is why it can take a while to send
you a pile of anything, because you have to divide it up over the week.

I didn't ask about the plumbing though.

Vicki