[Rumori] anti-michael moore site attacks f9/11 by posting bootlegcopy

PeterALopez pl1x at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 1 14:57:43 PDT 2004

moorewatch.com is a site which attempts to discredit or disproove statements made by Moore, it has nothing to do with Moore himself.

Moore was quoted early on that he wanted kids under the 'R' rating to sneak in and see the movie.  So the logics are similar but one doesn't legitimise the other.   by now you can just hear the phone call from the distributors to Moore that he's gotta 'revise' his copyright opinion.  if that quote is faithful.

Oh well, there goes a good chance to create "f9/11 : fuller disclosure edit" which would expand with additional footage of the things MM clips close or things left out which people like Hitchens has pointed out (Richard Clark's "I take responsability" for instance) and slipping f9/11:fde back into the BT feed...

PeterALopez