[Rumori] Reagan Rock

David Dixon ddixon at wi.rr.com
Thu Jun 10 14:55:02 PDT 2004

I played a bunch of Reagan material on my radio show, "The Sublime and
Ridiculous Show," Monday night on Radio Freedom
(http://www.radio-freedom.com)

Simpsons, The - Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Primadonnas - Reagan's Dead
Lowell Shyette - Ronald Reagan, Mr President (a pro-Reagan tune, can be
downloaded here:  http://www.lowellsmusic.com/audio/mp3/reagan.mp3)
Unknown Artist - american terrorist
Violent Femmes - Old Mother Reagan
Edward C Hayes - The Ronald Reagan Song (from the 365 Days Project)
Loudon Wainwright III - Talking Ronald Reagan Blues (Jasper Carrot Show
1987)
Dead Kennedys - We've Got A Bigger Problem Now
Audio Massage - I Dream of Reagan
Robin Williams - Reagan
Rattus - Rockabilly Reagan
sötlimpa - on the street again - Ronald Reagan  (Swedish punk)
Cliff Roth - The Reagans Speak Out on Drugs (excerpt)
D.R.I. - Reaganomics
Bonzo Goes to Washington (Jerry Harrison) - 5 Minutes
Ramones - Bonzo Goes To Bitburg
Reathel Bean & The DBC - Rapmaster Ronnie
Prince - Ronnie, Talk To Russia
Richard Belzer - Ronald Reagan In Outer Space
Shattered Faith - reagan country
Men's Recovery Project - Ronald Reagan
NOFX - Reagan Sucks
Fartz - Battle Hymn Of Ronnie Reagan
The Minutemen - If Reagan Played Disco
Austin Lounge Lizards - Ballad Of Ronald Reagan
Non Phixion Feat. Necrodamus - I Shot Reagan
Doug Kahn - Ronald Reagan
Old Skull - Homeless (which ends with a nine-year-old screaming, "I HATE YOU
RONALD REAGAN!")

D^2
http://www.stark-effect.com