[Rumori] WEDNESDAY MAY 19

xraysmalevich xraysmalevich at dfnow.com
Tue May 18 20:41:10 PDT 2004

Oil prices have been kept abnormally low for a long time and we have
built much of our economy on the assumption that oil will stay cheap. We
need to build an infrastructure that is not so dependent on oil. And we
will not have the impetus to do so unless gasoline prices keep rising.
In the meantime, we will all experience pain in the form of higher
costs- with devastating consequences to our economy.

Gasoline prices are so unrealistically low that consumers don't care and
have been purchasing large quantities of reckless vehicles like
individual cars and SUVs . The only way to send a message to american
consumers that they are ABUSING a LIMITED RESOURCE is for the PRICE OF
GASOLINE TO GO THROUGH THE ROOF.

Please write to the CEOs of Shell, Exxon, Mobil, etc. and REQUEST THEY
RAISE GAS PRICES to help America WIN THE WAR ON TERROR! Please pass this
email on to everyone you know.

We've still got some of the cheapest gas in the world. $5 a gallon,
baby. By November. Bring it on!!

Any re-edits and dissemination of the above in-progress would be
appreciated.