[Rumori] Star Wars : Fan Preservation : Deleted Magic/Legacy/WookieGroomer

Tim Maloney nakedrabbit at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 14 15:54:21 PDT 2005

Hi all, back from Europe.  Anything happen while I was gone?

On Apr 14, 2005, at 2:25 PM, Paul Smith wrote:

> I suppose an enterprising [pun intended] video artist
> could make movie versions of some of those stories
> easily enough, since there is so much raw material to
> use.

I have seen such video - mostly just K/S cut together os they look like
they are gazing at each lovingly while sappy music plays - you know,
old Journey songs, that kind of thing.

And that starwarz site does seem to be a gateway of the very very very
fanatic with too much time on their hands...

Naked Rabbit - P.O. Box 36673 - LA - CA - 90036 -
http://www.nakedrabbit.com