[Rumori] police/military(?) raid a rave in Utah

stAllio! the original wanksta stalliongsta at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 08:10:40 PDT 2005

--- Steev Hise <steev at detritus.net> wrote:
> this is insane. soldiers with camo, assault rifles and a helicopter
> break up a
> perfectly legal outdoor music event, beat people up, and even force
> the owner of
> the property to leave her own land.
> the video is especially chilling.
> http://jebba.blagblagblag.org/?p=184
> the portland imc article linked to at the bottom has more details
> including the
> ones i cite above.

yeah, i read about this on dailykos yesterday:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/8/22/13030/7546

i tried to watch the video but it was so swamped with traffic that i
couldn't.  sounds pretty freaky, though.

---
"I'm a professional DJ!  What the f*ck are you doing?!"
http://www.animalswithinanimals.com * http://badtaste4life.com
* subscribe to awiannounce, the st!/awia announce list: