[Rumori] Copyright Criminals: This is a Sampling Sport

kembrew mcleod kembrew at kembrew.com
Mon Feb 21 12:34:53 PST 2005

Hey all, here's a link to a 10 minute sample/trailer for a documentary
I've been working on with Benjamin Franzen. It won't be finished for
another year, but we thought we'd put up something for people to watch.

We've interviewed a LOT of people, many of which didn't make it into
this short cut that Ben edited.

http://copyrightcriminals.com/

http://kembrew.com
***************************
kembrew mcleod
assistant professor
department of communication studies
university of iowa

home contact info:
1037 e. washington st.
iowa city, ia 52240
kembrew-mcleod at uiowa.edu
319-621-4620

"We are going to show a new side of him. The Hoff will surprise people
with his rap skills." - Ice T, about David Hasselhoff's upcoming
hip-hop album, which the rap veteran is producing.