[Rumori] DJ Food: Raiding the 20th Century

PeterALopez pl1x at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 20 05:53:33 PST 2005

errrrrr... the track listing still has an error, in Pt 5 - Pressed For Time:  Copywrong - Too Much Freakin' is actually done by...

%20
Corporate Shill
Consumer Whore
Wannabee Cultural Chimera
Part time music fan

of course the %20 moniker deserves these kind of reinterpretanaming activities...
PeterALopez
noneinc.com/sound