[Rumori] Register article on CC

Steev Hise steev at detritus.net
Sun Jul 24 06:33:57 PDT 2005

on Sun, 24 Jul 2005 Anki Toner told me:

->I can't believe it. Or maybe you really are quite out of touch.

you can't believe i'm out of touch?  i can't believe that! ;-)

i only said that because i've not really been paying attention to new music
lately. i can count on one hand the CDs i bought in 2004.  this is more because
of a desire to reduce spending of disposable income than anything else.

->Or maybe that guy just turned thirty. Probably that's why he ran out of
->patience with jumpy, glitchy cross cuts...

i still love jumpy, glitchy cross cuts, and i'm way over 30.

smh

Steev Hise |  steev at detritus.net | http://detritus.net/steev
Donate to the Computers for Bolivia Project: http://villaingenio.org/computers/donate.html
blog: http://steev.hise.org | gpg public key: http://steev.hise.org/gpgkey.txt
"I cannot think of a time when we have had a region emerge as
suddenly to become as strategically significant as the Caspian."
		-Dick Cheney, 1998, as CEO of Halliburton Oil