Steev Music and Sound:
I've been creating and performing 'serious' music and audio art since the early 90s.
- The very latest and the very oldest music releases of mine are now being made available again, on my Bandcamp site, steevhise.bandcamp.com.
- Latest musical efforts 2017-2018 have been as part of Confirmation Bias.
- Phonophilia, a site for field recordings and found-sounds.
- Esteban Caliente's Difficult Listening Hour originally on WCBN-FM Ann Arbor in 1991, then revived on Radio Free Chukshon (2008-2009), is now slowly being made available as archives on Mixcloud.
- The Detritus Sound Consensus Bakery, an internet installation. (2000)
- A Live album, "Plausibly Live, 1999-2003".
- Minneapolis Summit: a collaboration with Wobbly, The Tape-beatles, and Escape Mechanism.
- 1999 CD: Original. MP3s are now available.
Here's a review of Original that I'm fond of.
- my 1995 cassette release called Detritus.
- my first noise band, Ears Under Siege, made this tape in 1992.
a short video clip
summarizing what some of my live performances have been like. It's an 8.5 Mbyte download.
There are lots of documentations of past music performances on the docu page.