You can view quite a bit of my work on my
a wide-ranging look at the wide range of work i've done, including behind and in front of the camera, as well as postproduction.
A lot of my time is spent doing video work, both artistic and journalistic pieces. I produce
my own projects and also do freelance work for hire.
(last update: Oct 2019)
Major projects over the last few years:
- Circa 2015-2018 I was a cameraperson for the documentary Undeterred.
- In 2013 I began performing live visuals with the media/collage band Negativland. I do this sort of "live cinema" for a variety of other bands and musical artists as well.
- A pilot for a TV/web series called Truth On The Line (2011).
- A 2010 update of "Wild Versus Wall", a film about the border wall I first completed in 2008, working with the Sierra Club.
- A documentary called Radical Resources (2009) about an anarchist community center in Tucson.
- A film I shot and co-produced (2009) about War Tax Resistance was finished and is being distributed by
the National War Tax Resistance Coordinating Committee. It's called "Death and Taxes."
- Early in 2009 I produced a series of video news segments about changes in the borderlands, funded in part by a grant from the Institute for Justice and Journalism.
- In 2006 I completed On The Edge, a feature-length documentary about the femicide in Ciudad Juarez released in 2006. The film's website is political.detritus.net/juarez.