[Rumori] Eigenradio

pl1x at earthlink.net pl1x at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 30 10:31:59 PDT 2003

http://eigenradio.media.mit.edu/

'Eigenradio <http://eigenradio.media.mit.edu/> makes its optimal music
by analyzing in real time dozens of radio stations at once. When our
bank of computers has heard enough music, it will go to work on making
more just like it. Since we listen to so much music all the time,
Eigenradio is always on and always live. What you hear on Eigenradio is
the best of the New Music, distilled and de-correlated. One song on
Eigenradio is worth at least twenty songs on old radio.'

Wobbly's WildWhys got some competition....  the station is currently
getting /.'d so if you can get through please feel free to explain what
you hear, cus i'm getting connection errors.

PeterALopez