[Rumori] Rallying cry for Republicans

Jon Leidecker wobbly at detritus.net
Sat May 24 15:52:53 PDT 2003

>This is a great signature for an email, completely dada.  I sort of
>wish the virus DID come with it.  Has anyone else been getting
>viruses from "support at microsoft.com" every day this week?  It makes a
>change from the usual offers of "Vicki Get a larger PENIS", which I
>would love to take them up on.

yep I just got one of those just now, to a new e-mail account that's been
open less than two weeks, that I haven't used to order anything from.
'support at microsoft.com' subject line 'your password', body 'all information
is contained within attachment.'

the other night I got one with a subject line reading 'HARM ANYONE ANYWHERE
xxxrqppxrstqqx iiexorlgp' and I flipped out rather completely.  then I
opened it and it said 'WOBBLY get bigger nuts and penis'.