[Rumori] re: spam

Taylor McLaren morakanabad at yahoo.ca
Tue May 27 03:19:25 PDT 2003

I'm personally amazed/distressed/feeling a bit left out by how much
spam you guys all seem to receive. Yahoo's spam filters are
apparently pretty good, 'cause only three messages have been shunted
over to the "Bulk" mail folder here in the last week, and none of
them were actually spam. I haven't received any ads for
genital-enlargement products, nose-filtration devices, or any of the
other crapola that I see people complaining about on a regular basis,
and, well, I don't really know what to think of it. I guess I'm
relieved.
  I am, however, having a lot of fun playing cut-and-paste with the
print ads for phone sex and escort services that I receive by the
handful at my apartment in Osaka. You're really missing out on that
front, y'all are.

-me