[Rumori] help: bush satalite feed footage

Steev Hise steev at detritus.net
Tue Nov 4 15:11:20 PST 2003

There was also a film called "Feed", which was also
about the 1992 presidential campaign and also used satellite feed
footage of candidates who didnt know they were on the air yet.
very funny stuff...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104244/

Spin:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114512/

strange that 2 films so similar came out about the same exact
thing at the same time. (actually, Feed was 3 years earlier, but
they both were on the 92 campaigns) I wonder if these 2 films
prompted changes in how the feeds were distributed?  Apparently
now only media outlets get the raw feeds, and perhaps now that
this latest has happened, it will be even more strict...

smh

p.s. re the Diebold thing - luckily we don't have to worry about
it immediately in Oregon - we vote from the comfort of our own
homes using a number 2 pencil, an envelope and a stamp.  only bad
thing is, you have to remember to send in yr ballot in time to
get there by election day...

on Tue, 4 Nov 2003 Vicki Bennett told me:

->Sorry to spam, but I've just been thinking about it some more, and it
->if really was Bush before Gulf War *2* then it's not Spin cos that
->was made before that.  It still sounds very much like Spin though in
->subject matter, grabbing satellite feeds of politicians at
->(in)appropriate moments.