[Rumori] anti-michael moore site attacks f9/11 by posting bootlegcopy

Sam Stephens tangent at inspire.net.nz
Fri Jul 2 10:39:10 PDT 2004

> Moore has stated he supports downloading of his work to spread the
> message.  His fans spent weeks telling us the same thing when we
> sponsored the “Release The Movie” project (which is dead after the
> crash, and may or may not come back depending on the author’s wishes).
>
> Let’s see if Moore really wants this to be about the work and NOT the
> money.
>
> Steal this movie.  Promote this torrent link everywhere.  Let’s get as
> many people to see this for themselves, and for free, as we can.
> Mikey, if you want to sue me, I’m not hard to find.

Funny, I was thinking along these lines when I saw the article about Disney not playing
ball.... that now the studio broke the bargain they made with him about distribution, that
morally (though probably not legally) he shouldn't be bound by his side of the bargain on
distribution.

Until I saw this email, I was planning to email Michael to suggest he sneakily leaks the film
onto P2P networks, to ensure it gets seen. No need now I guess ;-)

I'd guess he'll condone this in private, but mabye not in public because otherwise he'd be
fucking over Mirimax, who did afterall get the film made.

	Sam

*
postmoderncore website (w/ mp3s & art)
 http://www.postmoderncore.com
spoken word and music compilation from Wellington & New Zealand artists
   http://www.saladbones.co.nz
*