[Rumori] %20 & Chuck D with Fine Arts Militia & Public Enemy - Meaning

kembrew mcleod kembrew at kembrew.com
Thu Feb 3 12:56:04 PST 2005

> 	Fair Use Rights. Nothing in this license is intended to
> 	reduce, limit, or restrict any rights arising from fair
> 	use, first sale or other limitations on the exclusive rights
> 	of the copyright owner under copyright law or other applicable
> 	laws.
>
> My non-lawyerly understanding is that it shouldn't be possible for
> a copyright license to restrict fair use rights anyway, with or
> without such an explicit clause.

this is my non-lawyerly understanding as well.

http://kembrew.com
***************************
kembrew mcleod
assistant professor
department of communication studies
university of iowa

home contact info:
1037 e. washington st.
iowa city, ia 52240
kembrew-mcleod at uiowa.edu
319-621-4620

"We are going to show a new side of him. The Hoff will surprise people
with his rap skills." - Ice T, about David Hasselhoff's upcoming
hip-hop album, which the rap veteran is producing.