[Rumori] %20 & Chuck D with Fine Arts Militia & Public Enemy - Meaning

PeterALopez pl1x at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 13 12:41:35 PST 2005

The following message is being sent at the request of Hardgroove of http://www.fineartsmilitia.com/ :

Greetings Peter

This letter is intended to address your concerns about the “Militia Mix Contest” and the license under which FAM participated. I will attempt to explain it with brevity and clarity. Chuck D is a founding member of FAM, along with myself.  The business of FAM is my responsibility exclusively. The decision to participate in the contest is my decision. The license was chosen only after addressing the concerns of all involved (creative as well as business).  I’m not writing this to explain or justify the viewpoints of anyone involved in the process, I’m writing to let you know that your criticism of Chuck is unjust in this matter. To his credit he participates in FAM as a team player, knowing full well that this sort of misunderstanding can happen.

Peter, I hope I’ve shed some light on your concern. I hope that you will post this email in the same places that you posted your critiques.

Best regards,
Hardgroove